Re: [LUG] Farseer enterprises

Adrian Midgley wrote:

IBM Help on migration to Linux http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/linux-speed-start/

Training - Certification
At http://ibm.com/partnerworld/developer/ecma/campaign/er/?id=6799 you'll find Web-based tutorials, on-demand Webcasts, listings of classes in your area, Linux online pre-certification test, links to developerWorks CDs containing Linux tools and technical materials, and links to product downloads of IBM tools and middleware from IBM WebSphere, DB2, and Lotus, and much more.

A UK training provider - £40 for course on 2CDs. Not evaluated.
http://www.electra-technologies.co.uk/mcp4.html

Thanks for the links, I'll have a look at them. Might come in handy for me too, I'm still finding my way around things. Last night I was trying to install an updated version of Thunderbird & Firefox, didn't seem to go too well, maybe it was because they were from Fedora Core 2 and Suse 9.2?

Rob