Re: [LUG] Farseer enterprises

On Thursday 02 Dec 2004 16:25, Paul Sutton wrote:

My friend who runs farseerenterprises (www.farseerenterprises.com)in torbay
wants to produce a line of PC's running Linux.

Paul,

Canada's  LIBRANET is a very stable polished debian distro which I found easy
to install and awaits, installed on my "playbox",  broadband connection in a
few days time when I can upgrade it.  It has a very good GUI admin menu which
is very easy to use and has an active discussion list of its own - reached by
a desktop icon, security updates are one-click away and updates are taken
only from stable sources.

Will copy the disks if you want to try it.

David

--
Hatherleigh
Devon