[LUG] Computer shop in Exeter city centre?

Okay, I know this isn't strictly Linux related but...

Can anyone recommend a cheap computer shop in Exeter city centre?

I'm after a CPU heatsink and fan for an Athlon 1.4GHz, only something cheap.
Seems like all the places I used to go to have closed down.  I know I could go
to Electrowise in Newton, but I need one pretty quickly.

(I guess it is slightly Linux related, once I get a fan, I'm going to install
Linux on the old Athlon :-D)

Rob