Re: [LUG] Magazines

Hi

My mags weren't that old and I discovered a teenager who thought he was a computer wizard. He was good with word etc. So I showed him Linux and Lamp and various other bits and pieces. He thinks I'm a computer god! I explained to him how much I didn't know and he now has a bundle of magazines. Next step is to enrol him to Dclug and get him a Linux box running!

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)