Re: [LUG] Magazines

I have some early issues too, taking up far too much space so would be happy to see the back of em i guess.,

Do you have dates for the early issues, I seem to have quite a few both sides of issue 11

Talking of old issues I have a copy of Linux world dated march 1997, and still have the debian 1.2 cover cdrom, (now thats old). oh and I still have the Linux world lauch issue, and the RHL 3.0.3

How things have changed, eh this is dated December 1996 so even earlier

Paul

Grant Sewell wrote:

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 07:23:53 +0000