Re: [LUG] Problems VPNing with IPCop 1.3+patches?

Many routers are VPN aware and just seem to cope with ESP, my netgear does i
set it to forward UDP500 and UDP4500 and ESP just seems to arrive at the
correct place!.

Is the Windows VPN wizard compatible with IPCOP? i am not familiar with it.
ALl i know is that the VPN wizard in window will try to create either a L2TP
(Layer 2 tunneling protocol) tunnel or a PPTP tunnel (point to point
tunnunling protocol), either of which may or may not be wrapped in IPSEC
security. If you want a "RAW" ipsec tunnle you cannot use windows VPN wizard.
Look for Marcus Mullers IPSEC tool's.

Regards

Robin