[LUG] More on software patents

Hi All,

Due to my pestering of MP/MEP's I have just recieved a letter I have been invited to a DTI confrence in London on the issue. Looking at the letter it seems that anybody who has persued this with their MP's may also have recieved an invite. Basicly the goverment want to explain why they think SW pats are a good idea. There is also a question and answers session where the communicty has to say/ask the right things to get a good impact.

Basicly I am not sure that I am the right person to go as there are others in the group who are far more politicaly switched on than myself and I think they would represent the group/issue far better than myself (also I don't think I can get the time off work to go). There is an application form to go which I can fax/post etc to anybody who is intrested in going. It is on 14 Dec at the DTI confrence center in London (start at 9am).

It says numbers are limited first come first serve so if you are intrested email me back ASAP and if you want me to fax the form over send me your fax number direct. (I may be able to scan it later today and email it to you the evening as well).

Regards

Robin