Re: [LUG] DATABASE FOR LINUX

Neil Winchurst wrote:

I am talking here about databases for small companies, remember, which
will not have many records. None of my clients so far have more than
about 100,000 records. And all clients will expect a GUI front end. If
anyone has found such a program for Linux I would be very grateful to
hear about it.

Meanwhile I will continue searching, and hoping one day.......

I write web front ends to various databases, all of which have browser
based admin. I like that model a lot.

Steve