Re: [LUG] DATABASE FOR LINUX

Neil Winchurst wrote:

I found the same problem myself. In my Windows days I wrote many
databases for small companies using Paradox. (I couldn't get on with
Access). When I moved across to Linux I found that databases were the
one area lacking, there was nothing to compare with Paradox.

Same here, last year. I ended up writing my own flatfile based database in perl, because nothing out there was even close to what I wanted.

--
Simon Avery