RE: [LUG] GLUG - free and non-free

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Neil Williams
Sent: 11 October 2004 16:15
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] GLUG - free and non-free

Neil Williams wrote:
There is no legal structure in any country that can be described as
Intellectual Property. It does not exist as a legal entity.

IPR is FUD. It never existed, it never will. It's a construct of other
legal structures, not an entity in itself.

Perhaps you can explain how you're legally qualified to make these
statements, not just about the UK, but globally?

You only confuse the issues when you use such invalid terminology.

Rofl...I'm sorry.  I asked you to clarify what you meant when you said
that "nobody owns software".

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information
in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray
before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.