Re: [LUG] GNU/LINUX DOOM 3 BINARIES OUT!!!

to be fair, I think it was crystal clear that Paul meant free-as-in-beer
rather than free-as-in-speech. And although I support the aims and ideals of
the FSF/GNU project, I also believe in the English language; "free" can mean
either thing, and that's the way *I* want it to stay.

Actually, ID Software have previously released things under the GPL.

When referring to software, free and gratis are very different things.

matt