RE: [LUG] GNU/LINUX DOOM 3 BINARIES OUT!!!

Matt wrote:
Paul wrote:
I think you can download the linux binary for free,  only
you pay for
<snip>
Paul,

It's useful to not confuse free software, with free of
charge. When we
talk of free software, we talk of software with freedom.
<snip>

to be fair, I think it was crystal clear that Paul meant free-as-in-beer
rather than free-as-in-speech. And although I support the aims and ideals of
the FSF/GNU project, I also believe in the English language; "free" can mean
either thing, and that's the way *I* want it to stay.

Martin