[LUG] Dialup ISP

When I moved to Devon about 2 years ago I had to find a new ISP and I
finished up with Force9. That has been OK up to now but circumstances
have changed and I am using too much time for their Lite User scheme.
This has prompted me to look around the market.

One that looks quite reasonable is Onetel. No doubt there are others. If
anyone on the list has any suggestions, recommendations and/or warnings
I would be very grateful.

Please note, this is for dialup, I am not ready for broadband yet.

TIA

Neil Winchurst