Re: [LUG] Wireless Broadband Router

----- Original Message -----
From: "Solfius" <insecure_transmissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] Wireless Broadband Router

I would switch the win95, but the cd drive has been misplaced (it comes
out,
atm it has the floppy drive in) so I can't do any cd-rom based installs.

For the Win95 box I would recommend upgrading the version of DuN to 1.3,
which you could do by downloading it on another machine and transferring it
to a floppy disk.  That would give you better networking compatibility as it
wuld have the latest (for Win95) winsock included.

Cheers,

Julian