Re: [LUG] Two ISPs

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:59:23 +0100
Grant Sewell <dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:49:15 +0000
Neil Winchurst <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have two ISP's set up but so far have used only one. Using
Mandrake 9.0 is it OK to simply use one or the other as I wish by
just choosing one each time I log on to the Internet?

Or are there some traps and/or catches to watch out for?

TIA

Neil Winchurst

How do you connect?  If you're on dial-up then you can just use KPPP
to pick your ISP.

Grant.

--
Yes, I use dial-up. Haven't bothered with broadband yet.

Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.