From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Kai Hendry
Sent: 29 September 2004 10:59
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] MB

I ordered a SoA KT600[plus] ATX A R L 2DDR  for a neighbor, but it does
not boot. Nightmare. Never build PCs.

Not sure if its the CPU, Video card, Motherboard or memory. As I am
leaving the country tomorrow I think the safest option is to return the
Video card and motherboard.

I want to find a motherboard now with a bundled Video card.

I found this ASUS board. Seems to do the job. Any other quick
recommendations?

http://www.dabs.com/uk/channels/components/motherboardsandaccessories/produc
tView.htm?quicklinx=39Q4

Since I ordered from Dabs the board hopefully should be in stock there.