Re: [LUG] UKLinux

Does anybody else use the above ISP? I am having increasing difficulty in getting any response to my emails.

Some people do. I don't - they don't seem to give back to the community.. then there's the issue of the name, etc.

I don't understand how that could happen because all the other directories have write access! The other problem is, I haven't got a clue what command to type in to change it!

chmod 777 foldername

Any ideas or does anybody want to have a look at the server for me?

Give that a go.

matt