[LUG] DVDs For Distribution

Despite the fact the idea went down like the proverbial lead balloon,
I haven't become disheartened.Just call me Don Quixote :)

I've put together some DVDs containing ISOs for a range of distributions.
Since the ISOs will in turn need to be burned onto CDs by recipients,I bundled
the free version of "Deep Burner" on the DVDs,too.

I'll "mail the blokes" to confirm this is not in breach of their licensing
agreement,and that we have their blessing.

Anyway,they are here if needed,just let me know.

I wouldn't mind creating some snap cases for them.As Neil (I think) mentioned
in a previous e-mail,these could have the DCLUG contact info printed on them.
I could of course add a text file to the DVDs as well.

Sadie

--
* Linux- The Mac Of The Proletariat *