Re: [LUG] Plan B - Paignton as a meet venue.

Sounds a good plan to me, There is a basic poster / flyer on the web site, that I did ages ago,

I am just off down the rugby club, and will check out how many new tables etc are in the room we normally use. Don't think we have any more power outlets,

Paul