Re: [LUG] Plan B

Hi Sadie

If you're really keen, I work at Poltair school. Why don't you visit and see what is available there. The techie is a Linux user and although the school software means he runs a w server, he also runds RH. We could get a room no problem and then see the servers in action. 2 gig upload and download available!

I can't handle the logistics but if you think its a goer I can organise a date with you and then let you run with it.

Rich