Re: [LUG] Plan B - Paignton as a meet venue.

On Wednesday 29 Sep 2004 18:43, Paul Sutton wrote:

Here's my contact number:

01726 68476

I'll happilly phone anyone back,to keep their expenses to a minimum.Cheap as
chips tariff from OneTel:)

Sadie

Sounds a good plan to me,   There is a basic poster / flyer on the web
site,  that I did ages ago,

 I am just off down the rugby club, and will check out how many new
tables etc are in the room we normally use.  Don't think we have any
more power outlets,

Paul