Re: [LUG] Re: today's meets and some observations etc.

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 15:50, David Bell wrote:

I meant,everything is up and running fine without any tinkering,nor additional
RPMs.I just ran through the main installation,it was all ready to roll.

The only exception was the graphics card,which on both SuSE and Mandrake did
take some fiddling.So,I'm awaiting delivery of the commercial version of
Mandrake 10.1.Not only because I am happy with it,but also to see just how
much difference the ATI Radeon drivers will make.

The only "bloke" I spoke to was on the end of the ASUS phoneline.

Sadie