Re: [LUG] Re: today's meets and some observations etc.

Sadie Brinham wrote:

Thanks,Mike.

So,perhaps we should steer the discussion now toward "optimised for GNU/Linux" hardware?

Starting with motherboards,then.A-Bit and Asrock seem to support GNU/Linux well.

Sadie

I'm using an MSI board with the Nforce2 chipset. My gfx card is an Nvidia Geforce 5600XT. IMHO Nvidia are (although supplying closed drivers) being quite helpful toward Linux users. One RPM for the motherboard and a Universal Driver for the graphics card and job's a good un' :)

Kind regards,

Julian