Re: [LUG] today's meets and some observations etc.

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 1:01, Jon Lawrence wrote:

I must say that I'm a bit confused on where you're going with this John.

just trying to draw attention to a few facts, all based on the assumption that
Linux users in general and DCLUG in particular hope to aspire to be anything
more than a niche player.

There are plenty linux groups that don't aspire to any more than this, and
that is fine, but I do, and I'm just trying to discover (based upon a
statistically insignificant sample of one meet) whether local linux mini cons
have moved on to aspire to this or not, because if they haven't then I'm
wasting my time and your here.

cheers