Re: [LUG] Corporate Takeover?

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 2:25, Sadie Brinham wrote:
On Tuesday 28 September 2004 13:51, Martin Howitt wrote:
Keith Abraham reported:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/28/internet_end_nigh/

Would'nt this be another way of locking the naive
user into the corporate prison?

"The internet is dead, or dying; it's full of viruses, worms and porn,
you have to wear a kevlar suit before you go online," he said. "BT is
creating a private network, which will be joined to other private
networks, to which we will add voice over IP."

If it don't carry pr0n, it won't catch on!

Martin

If only it wasn't BT behind it,I'd sign up for a clean environment.
Rather surprising though-I bet BT take a healthy cut from their
unsuspecting customers who've had premium rate diallers dropped on them.

Perhaps the "Pr0n" sites will launch a law suit against BT-for unfair
dismissal.

be thankful you don't live somewhere like Scunthorpe

(hint, 2nd to 5th letters inclusive)