Re: [LUG] Re: Allow Me To Introduce Myself

On Sunday 26 September 2004 10:55, tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Have a look at the Large Disk HOWTO. I think it says that you should try
not to describe the disk in the BIOS, especially not to use LBA. Linux does
not get disk geometry from the BIOS.

Will do,Tony.Thanks for that.There are all sorts of RAID controllers I need to
get acquainted properly with,too.I'm going to take the time to study this in
depth.It's not something that needs to be solved urgently.