Re: Kai's talk and .COM Re: [LUG] today's meets and some observations etc.

On Sunday 26 September 2004 12:29, Simon Waters wrote:
Robin Cornelius wrote:
| (even if i don't completly agree with all the comments :-)

Go on do say which.

I just don't share Kai's vision of everything being a web app, I think there
is a place for "the desktop" but I do recognise how important web apps are
now. I do think he raised some intresting points that do make you consider
interaction with the desktop and/or web browser etc

--

Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx