Re: [LUG] Hello, Introduction

Is it safe to ask why you dislike open source? As a concept or merely as
a method of development?

Religious dispute.

Ah, say no more.

I think that 'source' doesn't really mean a great deal to non-programmers, who are the people we should be trying to convert to free software.

I recognise your name immediately from the Amstrad CPC adventure game days -- if this is not you, I apologise in advance.

Yes, and now you've marked us both as old geezers. :)

Oh, I'm not so old actually. <25 - I was literally a child when I was doing most of my CPC stuff, but I still use the CPC nowadays, but finally got a PC in 1996, to play with Red Hat and OS/2 Warp but wound up having to use Windows 95 :/

matt