RE: [LUG] Default Session on Fedora 2

When I get to my last screen (the log in one) I can log straight into Gnome
or
select session from a menu along the bottom.  The system then gives me a
drop
down menu allowing me to select from Gnome, KDE, Default and Failsafe.  It
preselects "Default".  Default is allways Gnome.  Logic (Hah!) dictates I
must be able simply (idiotically) to select KDE as my default login.  I have

tried everything  (like putting finger in left ear and right clicking etc)
no avail.

IIRC there is a desktop tool in RH that allows you to change the default
Window Manager somewhere on menu, desktopswitch or switchdesktop or
something like that. This will ask you for root password (if your not root)
and then switch the default desktop to whatever you choose (system wide).
But Im talking from memory here.

Tom

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is the intended solely for the person ( or persons) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender,
and please delete the message from your system immediately. The views in
this message are personal, they are not necessarily those of Torbay Council