[LUG] Default Session on Fedora 2

Hi I was having problems starting a KDE scession by default.

Thanks Neil, I dont think I explained my problem properly, I said it was a
dumb question, I think you have answered a clever one.

When I get to my last screen (the log in one) I can log straight into Gnome or
select session from a menu along the bottom.  The system then gives me a drop
down menu allowing me to select from Gnome, KDE, Default and Failsafe.  It
preselects "Default".  Default is allways Gnome.  Logic (Hah!) dictates I
must be able simply (idiotically) to select KDE as my default login.  I have
tried everything  (like putting finger in left ear and right clicking etc) to
no avail.

Thanks

Peter