Re: [LUG] Debian masterclass in Devon??

I could give a talk about Debian related things. I meant to be hammering
out a Web application packaging policy. But that might be boring for
some. :)

Hmmm.... not so boring to me. An intelligent packaging policy for web applications sounds very very useful. I've often ended up installing web apps from source rather than use the debian packages for various inconvenient reasons. Would be very interested in seeing any such policy.

DT