Re: [LUG] Down near Helston next week anyone for a pint?

Sorry, I meant Lynton.

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:46:42 +0100, "M.Blackmore" <mblackmore@xxxxxxxxx>
said:
Ian Stone wrote:

We are taking a weeks break in Linton

Do you mean LInton or LYnton ... I'm confused now...

We might very well be popping down frequent weekends B&Bing (unless
anyone wants to make a bit of dosh onthe side, we'll pay bb rates) as we
poke about. The decision is Cornwall or Devon - probably north in view
of prices I suspect.

Or Ireland - but alas my grandparent's don't allow me to have
citizenship automatically anymore...and the prices have gone crazy. Or
of course Canada where I have retained citizenship but after an entire
adult life spent in the UK ... But then I can still wear a kilt due to
other grandparents but Scotland always seems so sort of har -ry in the
winter ... except Ardnamurchan but who the hell can afford to live
there!? And its a long way from wife's family here in the south...

Can't quite cope with Wales, insular lot the welsh... <ducks>

 Ian Stone
 ianstone@xxxxxxxxxxx