Re: [LUG] Down near Helston next week anyone for a pint?

Well, spingo is indeed a very nice brew! So much so we popped back there the next evening for a quick half, but alas the kitchen was "off" so we had to go elsewhere than the kids room for a bite, so a very quick visit.

Nice to meet up with Mark and Grant. We ought to use the penguin networking more when people are travelling!

Now, anyone up near Barnstaple? That is also on the "move to" shortlist - unless anyone can think of any reason why NOT to consider the ancestral home?

Cheers

Malcolm