Re: [LUG] Connecting to the internet

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:56:36 +0100, <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Posted by "Aaron Moore" <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi D&CLUG
By way of introduction, I am a big fan of linux but I do not

In my limited experience if you don't really know what you're doing the Network Device Control app on the System Tools menu, same thing as the Internet Connection Wizard in the same place, is a lot easier to use and works with minimal or no further configurating than kppp etc. So if you have this try it. Also is kudzu installed and running to pick up the new hardware?

Simon