Re: [LUG] Install. - Fedora core 2

I have a copy of fedora core 2 from a recent issue of Linux magazine which you are welcome to borrow, If you mail me off list with your address I can forward, or if you live near torbay then I live in paignton and you could always come over and pick it up,

Could be easier to post, the slimline dvd case fits nicely in a jiffy bag, which is good.

Paul

Yeah thats it.....

I would go with Neils suggestion and try out Fedora 2 or Mandrake >10 -

OK thanks for the help. I`m not sure what I`m going to do yet.....I`ll have another bash at the install then think about getting a new distrubution probably.Thanks again. ..Jon Davey......

Software freedom day, 28th August 2004
Free your mind, and you wallet, go open source.

Paignton RFC
Sponsor banners for sale and other sponsor opportunities

www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.