Re: [LUG] gpg - revoking a userid

On Monday 23 Aug 2004 19:14, Neil Williams wrote:

keyserver.net is probably the single WORST keyserver it is still possible
to use. I spend a lot of time on the gnupg-users mailing list and the
general feeling is that we would all be better off if that keyserver was
shutdown.

Use subkeys.pgp.net

Thanks Neil, thats good to know, i was only using it as a alternative place to
upload keys to, I was not relying on it for download. I did notice issues
(with it) when playing with a dummy gpg keyring. I usually use the pgp.net
servers.

--

Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx