Re: [LUG] Hardware: SMP Board, One Processor...

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:13:22 +0100
David Bell <edos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a freebie 233MHz  Intel PII if you want it.  Markings are:

w/ MMX Tm  Tech
FV80503200
SL27J/2.8v
A4
C8070211-0206
'92' 95

Working O.K.last night, scrapped the rest today (ISA Board ugh!)

Thanks David.  Can you confirm that it's definitely a PII, Slot 1 processor?  The
only reason I ask is that I can't find any P2s with that spec on www.cpu-world.com.
Here's what I have found so far:

My CPU:
http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/80686/Intel-Pentium%20II%20233%20-%20B80522P233512%20(top).html
(click on SL2QA for more)
It looks like this (for some reason, the above link contains no image):
http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/80686/L_Intel-80522PX233512%20(front).jpg

What I can find with the above specs:
http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/80586/Intel-Pentium%20MMX%20200%20-%20FV80503200.html
(click on SL27J for more).

Cheers for the offer, I may take you up on it.

Thanks.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.