[LUG] Re: your mail

I was -given- an officejet t65 (I think that's what it is) and set it up
with the low-level hpoj driver so that I could use it as a scanner.  As
such it behaves SANEly, but it won't print while hpoj is running.  I have
to stop hpoj and start the ordinary print spooler if I want to print, and
vice-versa if I want to scan.  I made that simpler by writing a small
shell script.  I am running redhat 7.2 (still).

--
John Palmer
Preston near Weymouth, Dorset, England