Re: [LUG] Meeting

On Friday 23 July 2004 12:39, David Johnson wrote:
Also, a while ago I promised someone on the list a Sun monitor. If they
could remind me who they are then we can arrange to get it to you. I can
bring it along to the meeting if you are going to be there.
If no-one does come forward to claim it, then it's free to a good home.

As nobody has claimed this Sun monitor, it's free to anyone who wants it. I
can either bring it along to the meeting or you can collect from Tavistock if
you prefer.

I'll include the appropriate lead with it as well. I should also point out
that it is a 13w3 monitor and not a VGA one.

If nobody wants it then it will probably end up in a skip...

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson