[LUG] Meeting

Hi Guys

With replies pouring in, I thought i would summarise and see where we go!

So far we have 8 confirmed and 2/3 hopefuls! I am assuming that we don't need a broadband connection or may not need any connection at all?!

Start day 11am Networking - setting up - http, mysql, php, ftp, perl, ssh

1pm BBQ lunch

2pm Key signing ..... Educational stuff ..... Databases ..... video editing ..... Hot plugging ..... Any other stuff

4.30 pm Non x86 machines - Neil Mac os x and iBook/Debian PPC and David Johnson - any machine he brings!

6pm Curry tea or leave!?

How does this look?

I live straight of the A30. You head down it past the Bodmin turning and then you will come to a large roundabout. Go straight across and then drive for about a mile. As you come to a severe bend in the road, you will see a sign telling you to go left for Tremodrett. Turn left and go to end of this road. Turn left again and drive up a slight hill, around an S bend and then just after this you will see a sign for Chillbrook Farm. Park out on the road and come on in!

This programme is rough and can be improved on by anybody wishing to do so! Any veges or requests. I will supply food, bring beer or whatever you want to drink.

Rich