Re: [LUG] Fedora 2 Shutdown Problem

On Friday 23 July 2004 10:30, Neil Williams replied to my question about my
having difficulty closing down after a remote mount:-

Neil questioned why not read from the remote which he assumed had a back up
device, in fact no , I just write to the hard disk.

Neil said something is currently using that device

2. A Konqueror window open that once had a view of that mountpoint, even a
few hours old.

That could be it!

Neil. when you talk about below a mount point to you mean in a sub directory.

Thanks also to Peter Walker, I will try that also.

Thanks,

Peter
L-J