Re: [LUG] Meeting

On Sunday 25 July 2004 14:00, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi All

Is it possible to stick a list of food up on the web site and then
allow folks to put their names next to something.

Good idea. I just remembered that the LUG has a Wiki so I've created a page on
there for the meeting. I've copied the list of food there and also started an
attendance list. If everyone who is/might be going could add their name, that
will help with planning etc.

http://www.dclug.org.uk/wiki/?id=August%20Meeting

Richard: Did you (some time ago) say something about a live band for evening
entertainment??? Or did I imagine it? Now that would be really cool.

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson