Re: [LUG] Meeting

Hi All

Is it possible to stick a list of food up on the web site and then allow folks to put their names next to something. Or maybe better I will just list in an email?

In fact:-

20 Beefburgers
20 Sausages
20 Beefburger rolls (bread)
20 Sausage rolls (bread)
Charcoal
Salad Toms, cucumber, lettuce
Drink
Relish
Sauce
Onions

I will make sure there is ice cream and a barby. If folks want to stay for evening food (say around 6.30pm) could they tell me now and I'll cater that separately. The above list isn't exhaustive, so please add any additional thoughts. But if you want to bring something stick your name next to the list and the amount you're bringing.

Can any veges make themselves known!

Thanks

Rich