[LUG] Foundation Degree in Linux Technologies

Looking in the new Truro College perspectus, my wife spotted a Fsc in
Linux Technologies as being offered from september (subject to usual
criteria of popularity, admin, excuses colleges use for not offering
interesting stuff ;)

Anybody know more about it - there is no info in the perspectus, just the
name of the course listed as a possible maybe.

Also has anybody from the LUG contacted them or been contacted by them or
planning to contact them about it or even apply? It would certainly be
good if we knew more about it.

On the downside Cornwall County Council are still developing their website
after nearly 2 years and so are still not allowing online job applications
via anything but IE, at least we should be grateful the site has stopped
crashing I suppose.

cheers,

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++