[LUG] Help Please - Xmian Red Carpet

I have installed SuSE 9.1 Pro on a box which is connected to my dial-up ISP
via an IPcop box.  Red-Carpet installed without a hitch and the GUI displays
OK, but if I try "Refresh" it thinks about it for a few seconds then goes
back to sleep without generating  any error messages, which is most baffling.

I've browsed the Red-Carpet site and Googled but there doesn't appear to be
anything relevant.

The display tells me that I'm connected to localhost.  Could this be the
problem?  If so, what should I connect to?

David Bell
Hatherleigh, Devon