Re: [LUG] Network switch problems

Neil Williams wrote:
I've got a SiteCom network switch - 8 port - that connects to each machine and to the broadband router (which only has 1 ethernet port). I've been running the network 24/7 since the New Year with a break for my holiday.

When I first came back, the switch wouldn't power on properly. Now it intermittently cuts out all network traffic! I came back today and most of the day's network tasks have reported errors or delays.

Does it have an internal or an external PSU? If the latter you could try replacing the PSU.