[LUG] Re: LUG conventions was Filename / Directory Names with Spaces in

Hey,
I've seen some mention about top posting and quoting material, and I take it
these are unwritten rules. I've worked out top posting is to do with
replying under the original (to help put the reply in context, I missed the
original post somewhere in my deleted box), and quoting material is
self-explanatory.

Are there any other of these unwritten rules it might be worth being aware
of?

Cheers,
Chris