Re: [LUG] Re: LUG Stuff...

*sigh*

I knew it was too good to be true.  I installed UT2003 using my mates CD
as the first one by mistake.  Coming to the CD Key I realised what I had
done.  Easy enough I thought, uninstall and then reinstall with my
disks.  However Linux refuses point blank to let me resinstall it.

Every time the installer runs, the previous install path is preselected
and the "Install" button is disabled.

I'm really getting very disenchanted with Linux due to this kind of
thing.  Anyone know how to make the installer let me reinstall?

Kind regards,

Julian

BTW Terence I posted this to the group as the *ORIGINAL* post Grant
replied to went to the group, so it was entirely valid to send the
followup to the same source.  Also I'm not aware of any laws against top
posting, and have seen it here quite frequently.