[LUG] Fedora

Hi, thanks for the advice about Fedora.  However I was in PC World and
say Osborne's The Complete Reference, Red Hat Enterprise Linux & Fedora
Edition for £33, including the DVD, which I have purchased and loaded.

Again I found it would not load with the USB keyboard, nor in fact with
the USB hub attached.  Nevertheless once loaded it works fine with the
USB stuff (Well not the printer nor scanner, but thats another story).

Thanks again

Peter