Re: [LUG] Meetings

Paul Sutton wrote:

As far as I know our next scheduled meeting is on 28th August, at
Roche,  which is software freedom day,  are any meets planned before then,
Paignton cricket club (Queens park) is currently available when there is
no comittee meetings on,  being early part of the season it quiet at the
moment, so we may get a way with just meeting in the bar area,  we can
sort of close the end area, off and there is a plug socket at one end.

I'll book Goonhilly before then...

Discussion by shady characters in bars, and in front of VDUs in dimly
lit rooms, says we need a regular meeting spot in Exeter as well.

But yes go book the Cricket club - sounds like a good idea to me.

Simon

PS: I prefer wed/thu/fri for meets.